Minisymposium (ID: SS-SSD)
Progress and Prospects in Model-Based Scientific Software Development
Organizers: Christopher Anand, Spencer Smith (McMaster University) , Diane Kelly (Royal Military College), Jacques Carette (McMaster University)
This minisymposium will examine recent progress and potential new directions in using model-based development to improve the quality of scientific software. Topics which we would like to hear about include:
- symbolic computation and code generation;
- application of program families to improve reuse of software libraries;
- application of analytical invariants to automated software testing;
- static analysis techniques, such as new type systems or use of existing type systems, to capture common bugs in numerical software;
- incorporation of symbolic models in generic software development frameworks (e.g. waterfall, agile).
More on this Minisymposium (follow this link)
Please note the ID code assigned to your presentation (identical to the ID code of your accepted abstract). It is required for submitting your paper for the AMMCS-2011 Proceedings. Submission is not mandatory. All submitted papers will be refereed and only accepted papers will be published in the AMMCS-2011 Proceedings.
If you intend to submit your paper, please go to the AMMCS-2011 Proceedings Page. Follow exactly the Author Instructions accessible from that page.